2011 Media releases
We often share our news of progress, achievements and statements with the media. Read on to learn more.
- Microsoft commits to improving accessibility in NZ (21 December 2011)
- New Zealand's first deaf MP leads the way for others with disabilities (12 December 2011)
- Santa's gift to blind and partially sighted kids (7 December 2012)
- New Board Directors announced for RNZFB (11 November 2011)
- Social change leader honoured for achievements benefitting blind and partially sighted people (10 November 2011)
- Adult guide dog in training looking for boarding home in Nelson (September 2011)
- Researchers unveil body clock battle for Blind New Zealanders (August 2011)
- Vision lost costs New Zealand billions (3 August 2011)
- Sense the excitement at MOTAT (4 July 2011)
- Helen Keller Communication Day inspires deafblind New Zealanders (23 June 2011)
- Thousands of freshly-baked puppies due this week (29 March 2011)
- Attention all Kiwis: Red Puppies are barking for your help! (11 February 2011)
- Civil defence information for the blind community (7 February 2011)
All media enquiries or requests can be sent to our communications team on email@example.com or 027 496 4848.
You can also contact our Communications Manager, Kerry Bothwell, directly on (09) 355 6923 or 027 281 9590.