2010 Media releases
We often share our news of progress, achievements and statements with the media. Read on to learn more.
- RNZFB election results announced and blind cyclist honoured for inspiring achievements (8 November 2010)
- Blind and partially sighted students receive a better deal (22 October 2010)
- Help eliminate avoidable blindness this World Sight Day (13 October 2010)
- Rewinding 120 years in the countdown to Blind Week (12 October 2010)
- Christchurch earthquake: assisting blind and partially sighted people (6 September 2010)
- Blind Week is coming! (19 August 2010)
- Celebrating Helen Keller Day (25 June 2010)
- Hill's deal for guide dogs (21 May 2010)
- Deafblind workshop marks promising future (18 March 2010)
- RNZFB elects new Chair (2 March 2010)
- Newmarket Rail Station accessible for blind and partially sighted people (18 January 2010)
All media enquiries or requests can be sent to our communications team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 496 4848.
You can also contact our Communications Manager, Kerry Bothwell, directly on (09) 355 6923 or 027 281 9590.